Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meeting More Buddies and Coming Home

Wow what a busy week this has been for Lilly, all these people to meet, places to be.
I can't wait to get home and take a nap while my parents are awake and then
stay up when they are supposed to sleep.





Meet my Auntie Jean, she is so cool and if my hair gets curly, 
she and Allison can help me with styling tips.

 Leroy aka '3', stopped in to say hey.


 Auntie Helen seems like she is a lot of fun, I bet she
organizes slurping contests and parades.


This is my Great Grandma Delores.


 My Uncle Keith stopped in and gave me some legal advice.
 
4 Generations

 Well time to go home, I think I'll wear my duckie outfit.



 Mom, make sure the belts are tight, I don't want to slip out.


Hanging at home with Daddy.  He says that if I don't cry, then I can hold the remote!
 
 Kerry and Colleen swung by to make sure that I was behaving.

 Colleen brought me some cool clothes in Mizzou colors. 
Do you think that is a coincidence?

 Grandma McKenzie stopped by again to drop off lasagna and curtains. 
I am starting to like her a lot.

 And the nursery is now complete, valance and all. 
Thanks Grandma for your sewing skills.

 If I am nice to Howard, maybe he'll take me on the Harley.

 Home sweet home!



Peace at last.
 
 Baby's asleep, let's eat!!!
Time for Grandma's Famous Lasagna. 
Eat your heart out Uncle Dan. 
We won't save you any, but we'll be
thinking of you while we eat it.