"I'm getting bigger by the minute!"
Lilly loves playing with her hands! She holds them (and chews them) all the time.
We LOVE reading all kinds of books with Lilly. She is now looking at the pages and seems to be forming opinions about each one. ;)
When she was born, Lilly received a Dr. Seuss gift basket from a good friend of Mommy's. She is just now fitting into some of the clothes and this ABC book is her FAVORITE!
"Big L, little L, what begins with L?..."
Lilly has been having so much fun with Grandma Casey while Mommy is at work. Here they took a silly picture before heading out for a walk. :)
Most of the time, we have a pretty good sleeper on our hands. She is pretty funny when she is put down to go to sleep....all kinds of babble and coos. This particular afternoon I put Lilly down for her nap and went to go do some things around the house. Then I heard this strange noise...I looked right away at Tessa assuming it was her (licking a paw or something). Nope! So I figured I should check Lilly's room....
(excuse the lighting, it was naptime after all)
(excuse the lighting, it was naptime after all)



